The Copilot Academy Private Training sessions are tailored, owner-involved, and effective.
Private training programs create a strong foundation for your dog to understand what is expected of them when called upon. These programs serve to educate owners on how to train their dogs. In other words it is people training for dogs where you are your dog’s trainer. Owners who take an active role in training, results in stronger bonds formed with their dogs and knowledge on how to continue training after the completion of lessons. Training focuses on consistent, effective communication that will allow your dog to develop into a well-balanced companion.
Private TRAINING PACKAGES INCLUDE:
- How to effectively read your dog’s body language
- Socialization techniques
- Home manners
- Dog health and nutrition 101
- Private 30 minute consultation per dog
- 60-90 minute one-on-one training sessions
- Distance, duration and distractions packages
- Set obedience commands (varies by package)
- Crate training and house breaking guidance
- Tips on extinguishing unwanted behaviors like chewing, barking, mouthing and many more!